Monday, May 23

fifteen

I just realized i haven’t been updating for a month – it’s scary how fast time passes. It’s funny how i pick the wrong time to update my blog because i have exams this week! I can’t wait for the holidays though. It’s all so exciting.

Yesterday was my fifteenth birthday. It wasn’t the best birthday, considering the fact that i have my midterms this week. My brother said i was too old for birthdays anyway.

I had macarons on Saturday with my mum and skipped ballet. Then we went to the saloon. Yeap. But way before that, in the morning, i had a huge surprise from no one other than Jean! It was so unexpected. She came with her mum with a huge bouquet of flowers. It was both of their idea. Words can’t describe how happy i was :) thank you so much if you’re reading this right now!

Then on the same night, we had dinner at Fisherman’s cove in Starhill. Just posting a really short update about the food! Couldn’t resist.

Really good seafood soup! The almighty lobster My main course! Best risotto ever.

I would like to thank everyone for the birthday wishes and all. Appreciate it! I’ll post a picture of my little birthday cake in the next update :)

9 comments:

kathleen said...

THOSE MACAROONS ARE MAKING ME DROOL!
and i'm loving your blog :)

cocoandgarcon.blogspot.com

KANI said...

i'm a size 7.5AU :)

Kristal said...

flowers and macaroons sounds like my idea of a lovely birthday. sending lots of birthday wishes your way xx

http://thegypsyandthefox.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

Hi Rose, thanks for becoming my latest blog follower :)
This food look amazing! I love pink roses too.

b. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elizabeth t. said...

You haven't blogged in such a long while. You should keep it up when you can. Looking forward to seeing more of your photos. You have a natural talent in taking them!;)

Unknown said...

I love your photograph so much! Nice blog too♥
Keep on, Don't stop :)

daphraelizreika.blogspot.com

Hạ Nhiên Anh said...

The food you have there is delicious