Wednesday, December 19

to whom it may concern

It's been a really long time since I've actually posted something. Doubt anyone's gonna see this right now, but if you do, hello :) 


I never really planned on updating this blog of mine anymore. It's just that yesterday, one of my friends asked for help with her blog theme and that was when I remember that blogger existed. That's how long it has been. So I thought why not just post something - after all, it's been way too long. So thank you, best friend.

The last time I posted something onto here was more than a year ago. And I have to admit, a lot has changed ever since. Reading back my old posts, I felt a wave of nostalgia and I actually have to say that I was quite silly back then. I guess it's just that things are completely different now.

As most people know me for my interest in photography, I'd like to let everyone know what inspired me to do so from the very beginning, which a lot of you may not know. The reason why I decided to pick up a camera and started experimenting with photoshop was because of one person - and that is Jeannine Tan, also known as papertissue on tumblr. When my friend Nav recommended me to follow her on tumblr, I loved the pictures she reblogged. Until she started posting pictures that she took and it would get god knows how many notes on tumblr. That's when I checked out her flickr and realized what an amazing photographer she is, and that was only her hobby back then. I started reading her blog and found one of her photoshop tutorials and ever since then, that spark of interest in me started growing. Today, it's a wildfire - and that's all because of her.

She currently has her own site and is quite well-known in the blogosphere. She has shot for various magazines and even got invited to NY to shoot at NYFW for tumblr. She's amazing and I think everyone should know that. She really did inspire me and made me the person I am today - snapping pictures at almost every event that I would show up and everything. 

2012 is ending, and it's two more days to "the end of the world". I'd like to sum up my year with some of my favorite pictures that I took. 






xx


8 comments:

Thong Jean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thong Jean said...

I just wanna say that I love your blog so much ! :D Love all your lovely pictures ! Keep it up !

HiToplay said...

Welcome to Hittoplay a place where you can have endless entertainment S6 Samsung Content from all around the world Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion, S6 Phone on demand or live is just a click away, Iphone Repair
Life without entertainment is colorless, Sell Iphone and we offer the best entertainment, Unblock Video that you could have ever experienced. , Funny Movies We believe in providing, Hollywood Movies latest and the best quality Video experience, Bollywood Movies

Unknown said...

Make Bitcoin from your blog! Check this out, You gonna love it! XoXo

Unknown said...

hello my freind.

The world's most trusted site, which has been paying since 2008, can earn thousands of dollars a month with proper planning and management of reefers. For more details and titles, see the following URL.

Https://neobuxclick1.blogspot.com

رواد الحرمين said...



شركه عزل فوم بالجبيل
لا تجهد نفسك ونحن تحت امرك ورهن اشارتك .
أبرز خدمات مؤسسة الحرمــين للمقاولات العامة بالدمام والرياض

شركه عزل فوم بالدمام

عبير القحطان said...


شركه كشف تسربات المياه بمكة

عبير القحطان said...




شركه كشف تسربات المياه بمكة








شركه عزل فوم بالرياض

شركه عزل فوم بالدمام

شركه عزل اسطح بالدمام

شركه عزل فوم بالقطيف

شركه عزل فوم بالاحساء

شركه عزل فوم بالجبيل