Monday, January 24

pop a glock

Jean ‘10

Hello! Been quite busy recently, and also lazy. I went for the school’s leadership camp on friday until satuday afternoon and it was really tiring, but i had a hell lot of fun. Camping in school wasn’t as bad as i thought. Everyone should really try it out. Thank you to all the prefects out there who organized everything!

Anyway, things have been going pretty rough. I had my monday blues today and nothing was pleasant. I’m just so tired of the amount of homework we were given everyday! Same shit everyday and i just can’t take it.

I will update a proper post soon, right now i’m all in a rush to go get ready for school tomorrow and go to sleep. I promise i’ll upload pictures i’ve taken not too long ago, i just need to find my camera cable. Right now everything’s in a mess.

PS/ how was your weekend?

0 comments: