Sunday, January 30

distrust

It was one hectic week in school, but i’m proud to say that the holidays are here. Though it’s just one week but oh yeahhh. I can’t wait to catch up with Jean again this week, i have so much to tell her.

There’s been a mix of emotions for me lately, i just don’t know how to feel right now. It’s like as if i’m not myself anymore, everything’s so different and all, it’s just too fast. All i know is that people will keep talking about you no matter what you do. I don’t know how to say all this but my school life right now, pretty shitty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your school life, mines was pretty shitty when I got back to school after the Christmas holidays :( But I guess it's just what you make of it right? Don't stress over it and I hope after the break, school doesn't seem so bad anymore :)

have fun on your break, I could really use one now :)

Lia Waroka Putri said...

Sorry to hear that ><
But I hope u would feel a lot better soon!