Sunday, October 17

got my mojo back

Yeah okay, that was last Saturday, at the olive, in genting, and i’m a week late?

I usually get my blogging mojo back on weekends, and i can’t believe i used to blog almost everyday in April and May. I’ll try to blog on weekdays, it’s just that i get so tired from school. My daily routine after school is to take a 2 to 3 hour nap and watch tv shows online and then go to sleep. That’s how lazy i can get. Since it’s after the last examination of this year and all, i feel like i just got out from prison. Lol

Japs came to our school on wednesday and we had a lot of fun with them. It was kinda hard to communicate though, i’ll post the pictures in the next post (i hope i won’t take too long!) And for the rest of the week, Alvin brought his guitar to school and JP brought his keyboard, and yeah we had a good time jamming in class. I’m not too happy with the results i got back though!

1 comments:

Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

You take really awesome pictures!

thestylesandwich.blogspot.com