Sunday, September 19

stop hoping, start believing

I slept over at jean’s place this week, for a couple of nights.. the usual thing we do during the holidays. And also met up with WanXin and Daniel in BSC for rollerblading. But it’s so much fun we had to do it twice that day.

A shoe shop  Chocolate hazelnut gelato. Taste just like nutella! Chili’sDSC_0549 copy DSC_0548 copy Daniel’s 1000d, i think.  DSC_0546 copy WanXin was creeped out by that white man’s head. Lol DSC_0591 copy I think i was about to fall.. standing there like that. DSC_0605 copyDSC_0607 copy DSC_0598 copy DSC_0614 copy

Posted the rest of the pictures in facebook. Flickr has been mean to me, soo.. yes.

I had a great time at Jean’s doing all sorts of crazy stuff. She got me to watch gossip girl, and it was kinda addictive.. We baked cinnamon rolls, swam, went rollerblading again for four hours, and the usual stuff.

While i was jumping around. Kudos to jean for the shots hehee  DSC_0780 copy DSC_0812 copy I love you jean :) DSC_0819 copyDSC_0824 copy

2 comments:

KANI said...

i love the grain effect :):)

Rose ong said...

THANK YOU! :))